Let the image work for you!
Guzel Photography is an expert service for London's art and design community specialising in museum quality artwork photography, art events & creative portraits for online and high quality print use. We provide a tailored service flexible to your needs guaranteeing colour accuracy, fast turnover and competitive prices.
With a decade’s experience Deniz Guzel combines his expertise in both studio and on location shoots to bring the studio to you wherever and whenever for your convenience.
Services offered include:
- artwork photography; on display, in storage or at clients house
- event photography with optional instagram takeover
- individual and team portraits
- artist portraits
- archival documentation of an artist's process or artwork development
- performance art recording
- fair booth general view (with optional pictures of individual artworks)
All images come in catalogue quality with next day delivery and full image license.
Deniz Guzel is a photographer and art historian. Before moving to London and founding Guzel Photography Services he worked for Golge Studio, PPR and was a freelance photographer working for Vogue TR , Conde Naste Traveler and local municipalities. He was also curator of Photography for K2 Contemporary Art Centre curating shows such as 'I am Georgia' , 'We all Like the Beginnings of Things #2'' and 'In Hate We Trust'. Deniz holds a BA in Photography from prestigious D.E.University and an MA (with distinction) in History and Theory of Photography from Sotheby's Institute of Art, London.